This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer looking to excel in their career, work with cutting-edge technologies, well-known and recognizable clientele and projects, and the brightest and most passionate team around. This is a high-visibility role – the Senior .NET Developer will not only collaborate with team members internally, but will interact directly with our clients. The ability to work independently, with internal and external stakeholders, as well as clear and effective communication are essential to succeed in this role.
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 5+ years of relevant software development experience, has a penchant for learning new languages/ platforms/ technologies, and a hunger to evolve as a developer.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as you will be working with our internal team, as well as some of our current and prospective clients.
- Is an analytical thinker, very organized, and is very meticulous.
- Is interested in sports, specifically American Football.
5+ years development with…
- SQL Server
- Web application development
- AJAX, web sockets, SignalR, SSE
- Amazon Web Services
- VB.NET; Visual Basic 6.0
- HTML5, CSS3
Just a few of the perks of working at SharpHat:
- Flexible hours
- Casual work environment
- Great team, clients, and projects
- Endless coffee, soft drinks & snacks
- 5 minutes from NYC
Compensation is based on experience. Please apply with your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role, and include salary history and requirements. You must be able to work in the NY Metro Area. Please do not respond if you cannot work in this location. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE. SharpHat, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position can be W2 or 1099.