SharpHat Inc. is a software development firm specializing in custom applications for the sports industry. We’re looking to hire a Sr. Lead Architect to join our team! We are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ – just minutes from NYC and the GWB.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced, hands-on individual looking to excel in their career. In this role, you will work with cutting-edge technologies, be a major contributor to well-known and recognizable clientele and projects, and be a part of the brightest, most fun team around.
This is a high-visibility role; the Sr. Lead Architect will not only collaborate with team members internally and lead/ manage projects, but will interact directly with our clients. You will focus on software architecture, design, development and process, and be a part of a team that delivers quality, robust, maintainable and scalable software. Your daily tasks will vary, but may include: project architecture, acting as a liaison to our clients, writing complex code, and more. The ability to inspire and lead others, to work independently, and to have clear and effective communication are essential to succeed in this role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 15+ years of hands-on, relevant software development experience.
- Is looking for a hybrid coding/ architect/ managerial role.
- Has both managed and lead projects.
- Is an analytical thinker, very organized, and is very meticulous.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Required Technical Skills:
- C# .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Web application development
- Rapid application development
- AWS / Azure
- Knows and follows development best practices
- Source code management / Git
- Is knowledgeable in sports, specifically American Football
Just a few of the perks of working at SharpHat:
- Flex hours and occasional remote work
- Casual dress, laid back work environment
- Great team, clients, and projects
- Annual bonus potential
- Health and optional dental insurance
- 401K + matching
Compensation is based on experience. Please apply with your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role, and include salary history and requirements. You must be able to work in the NY Metro Area. Please do not respond if you cannot work in this location. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE. SharpHat, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position can be W2 or 1099.