Are you a tech ninja looking for growth opportunities within a dynamic organization? We are looking for a developer that is on top of their game. Is this you? Read below…and let’s talk!
SharpHat Inc. is a software development firm, specializing in custom software and applications. Check out some of our work here…
We’re looking to hire a Full Stack .NET Developer (7+ years experience) to join our team! We are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ – just minutes from NYC and the GWB.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced, hands-on individual looking to excel in their career. In this role, you will work with cutting-edge technologies, be a major contributor to well-known and recognizable clientele and projects, and be a part of the brightest, most fun team around.
The Full Stack .NET Developer will focus on software development, and be a part of a team that delivers quality, robust, maintainable and scalable software. You will be tasked with writing clean, complex code, and must have clear and effective communication skills.
During the current pandemic, this role is a hybrid between telecommuting and onsite. Qualified applicants must be able to work in our office in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 7+ years of hands-on, relevant software development experience with the Microsoft stack.
- Is a strong .NET developer, and has worked on web-based projects.
- Is an analytical thinker, very organized, and is very conscientious.
- Can work independently and on a team.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Required Technical Skills:
- C#, VB.NET, WinForms, Web Applications
- SQL Server
- Rapid application development
- AWS/ Azure
- Knows and follows development best practices
- Source code management / Git
- Is knowledgeable in sports, specifically American Football
Just a few of the perks of working at SharpHat:
- Flexible hours and occasional remote work
- Casual work environment
- Great team, clients, and projects
- Annual bonus potential
- Health and optional dental insurance
- 401K + matching
- And, lots of swag and caffeine to fuel you
Want to know more about working at SharpHat?
Compensation is based on experience. Please apply with your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role, and include salary history and requirements. You must be able to work in the NY Metro Area. Please do not respond if you cannot work in this location. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE. SharpHat, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position can be W2 or 1099.