SharpHat Inc. is looking for a part time Office Manager. We are searching for an energetic, detail-oriented individual that assist in running our office, and helping our team continue to succeed.
Our office is casual, laid-back, and fun – and this individual will be an important member of our team. If you are organized, great at multi-tasking, and looking for a fun part time role, keep reading!
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support upper management/ directors as needed, including but not limited to scheduling appointments, interviews and travel.
- Manage inventory and office supplies.
- AM and PM sanitization of common areas.
- Run errands including going to the bank, shipping packages, ordering lunches, etc.
- Assist in event planning and execution.
- Answer multi-line phone system, screen phone calls, and remain a point of contact for certain vendors.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and be able to effectively multi-task.
- Must be proficient in computers, and have experience with Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Docs and Sheets. Must be internet savvy.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have a customer-service oriented mindset, as you will be interacting closely with our team and clients.
- Must have a car and be able to work onsite in our office in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Must be comfortable with dogs!
- Schedule: 20-25 hours/ week; may vary from week to week
- Monday: Full Day
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: Afternoon Shift
- Friday: Full Day
- Rate: Based on Experience
Potential to increase hours between June and September.
Compensation is based on experience. Please apply with your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role, and include salary history and requirements. You must be able to work in the NY Metro Area. Please do not respond if you cannot work in this location. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE. SharpHat, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position can be W2 or 1099.