SharpHat, Inc., is a NJ-based custom software development agency. Since 2001, we’ve worked with clients in various industries, including professional sports, environmental services, healthcare consulting and more. Whether we’re creating a new enterprise-wide system, or migrating a legacy application to newer tech, we partner with our customers every step of the way. The relationships we’ve built with our clients, combined with our proven technical expertise, have led to repeat business, referrals, company growth, and, ultimately, our clients’ success.
SharpHat is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to join our team. The Account Manager will be responsible for spearheading new business efforts, initiating contact with leads, maintaining and cultivating existing relationships, and attending networking and industry events. The Account Manager should come to us with existing B2B sales experience, preferably in software development.
If you are a goal-getter, have an outgoing personality, and an interest in software development, you could be the next member of #TeamSharpHat!
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities by identifying and contacting potential clients in target industries and regions.
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with existing and potential clients, understanding their software needs and aligning SharpHat’s solutions to address their challenges effectively.
- Attend networking events, meet industry professionals, and aid in conveying SharpHat’s overall value proposition.
- Employ a consultative approach to understand client pain points and assist in presenting tailored solutions that add significant value to their operations.
- Work closely with management to ensure proposals and solutions meet client requirements, and exceed expectations.
- Meet and surpass sales targets, contributing to the overall growth and success of the company.
- 3+ years of experience in sales, with a proven track record of selling custom software solutions and/or enterprise consulting engagements.
- Familiarity with the software development landscape and an ability to comprehend and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a persuasive and engaging demeanor.
- Ability to aid in contract negotiations and assist in closing deals.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively with team members.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, embracing change and new challenges.
- An established network of clients is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly desired.
SharpHat encourages a casual, team oriented work environment. SharpHat provides a flexible work schedule, casual dress code, company assisted health care, 401k plan, bonus plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Compensation based on experience. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.