Are you a tech ninja looking for growth opportunities within a dynamic organization? We are looking for a developer that is on top of their game. Is this you? Read below…and let’s talk!
SharpHat Inc. is a software development firm, specializing in custom software and applications. Check out some of our work here…
We’re looking to hire a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer (Contract) to join our team! We are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ – just minutes from NYC and the GWB.
The Senior Full Stack .NET Developer (Contract) will focus on software development, and be a part of a team that delivers quality, robust, maintainable and scalable software. You will be tasked with writing clean, complex code, and must have clear and effective communication skills.
This role can be a hybrid between telecommuting and onsite. If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and hourly rate requirements for consideration.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 7+ years of hands-on, relevant software development experience with the Microsoft stack.
- Is a strong .NET developer, and has worked on web-based projects.
- Is an analytical thinker, very organized, and is very conscientious.
- Can work independently and on a team.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Required Technical Skills:
- C#, .NET
- SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience with SDLC processes
- Knows and applies software design and development best practices
- AWS/ Azure
- Jira or similar project management tool
- Is knowledgeable in sports, specifically American Football
Just a few of the perks of working at SharpHat:
- Flexible hours
- Casual work environment
- Great team, clients, and projects
Want to know more about working at SharpHat?
Hourly rate is based on experience. Please apply with your resume, a cover letter, and your hourly rate requirements. This is a contract position, but may eventually convert to a full time role.