SharpHat, Inc. has an opening for a Quality Assurance Tester with experience testing complicated software platforms and documenting improvements.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- 5+ years of experience, have EXCELLENT communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-motivation to test large software platforms with advanced business rules.
- Embrace a positive attitude, enjoy smiling and play well with others.
- Are passionate about being part of creating a great piece of software.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW…
- Correct HTML hierarchy structure and best practices.
- Shortcuts in Photoshop and Illustrator for speedy workflow.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE…
- Any experience working with Knockout.js, React.js or Angular.
- Any knowledge of server side programming.
Compensation is based on experience. Please apply with your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role, and include salary history and requirements. You must be able to work in the NY Metro Area. Please do not respond if you cannot work in this location. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE. SharpHat, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position can be W2 or 1099.