SharpHat Inc. is a software development firm specializing in custom applications, specializing in custom software and applications for 20+ years. We’re looking to hire a Software Architect to join our team! We are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ – just minutes from NYC and the GWB.
This is an incredible opportunity for a hands-on individual looking to excel in their career. In this role, you will be a major contributor to well-known and recognizable clientele and projects, and be a part of the brightest, most fun team around.
This is a high-visibility role; the Software Architect will not only collaborate with team members internally and manage projects, but will interact directly with our clients. You will focus on software architecture, design, development and process, and be a part of a team that delivers quality, robust, maintainable and scalable software. Your daily tasks will vary, but may include: project architecture, acting as a liaison to our clients, writing complex code, and more. The ability to inspire and lead others, to work independently, and to have clear and effective communication are essential to succeed in this role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 10+ years of hands-on, relevant software development experience with the Microsoft stack and .NET framework.
- Is looking for a hybrid coding/ architect role.
- Has both managed and architected projects.
- Is an analytical thinker, very organized, and is very meticulous.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Required Technical Skills:
- C# .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- Relational Databases: Oracle/ SQL Server
- Rapid application development
- XSLT, XML
- AWS / Azure
- Source code management / Git
Just a few of the perks of working at SharpHat:
- Flex hours and occasional remote work
- Casual work environment
- Great team, clients, and projects
- Annual bonus potential
- Health and optional dental insurance
- 401K + matching
Compensation is based on experience. Please apply with your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role, and include salary history and requirements. You must be able to work in the NY Metro Area. Please do not respond if you cannot work in this location. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE. SharpHat, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position can be W2 or 1099.